Re: Problem with 'imagecreatefromjpeg'

Do you have the php_gd2.dll module loading? In your php.ini file under the modules, uncomment the line out then give it a try. Cheers.

Armando

Ted Lorenz wrote:
I'm trying to create a thumbnail from a jpeg file but the script stops when it encounters the function 'imagecreatefromjpeg'. I have 5.1.2 php loaded.

Below is the additional testing code and output which help me find the function causing the problem. Any input would be helpful!

Thanks
Ted

CODE-----
<?php
echo "start";
$type=false;
echo "<br>line_1";
$type=getimagesize("100.jpg");
echo "<br>line_2";
if($type)
{
    echo "<br>image type=" . $type;
    echo "<br> type[0]=" . $type[0];
    echo "<br> type[1]=" . $type[1];
    echo "<br> type[2]=" . $type[2];
    echo "<br> type[3]=" . $type[3];
}
else
{
    echo "<br>unknown type";
}
$src_img = imagecreatefromjpeg("100.jpg");
echo "<br>finish";
?>

OUTPUT
start