PHP with https and ftps streams enabled and Apache on Win 2003 server

Howdy,

I have PHP 4.3.7 with https and ftps streams enabled via an alternate
php4ts.dll,  Apache 1.3.31 with mod_ssl, and Openssl 0.9.7d working on Win
2000 desktop. However the same exe's don't seem to work on a Win 2003
server as I get errors that don't make any sense given my successful
experience setting this up on Win 2K. I've been going in circles for a few
days here, and now understand that since Win 2003 is built on an XP
platform, perhaps I may need different exe versions to set this up.

If anyone has gotten this to work,  I would very much appreciate some info
regarding what versions of php, apache, and openssl I need to use for Win
2003, and any installation experiences.

Please cc me if responding as I only get the digest of this list.

Thanks very much.

David