RE: any good suggestion on books

Hi All,

I am a beginner myself, just getting started in PHP.  The book that I
have bought is called "PHP 5/MySQL Programming for the absolute
beginner" by Andy Harris and published by Thomson Course Technology
ISBN 1-59200-494-6.

There is a website on the back of the book which might be some help,
http://www.courseptr.com.  Although there is a CD with the source
code, and versions of Apache, PHP 5 and MySQL, I have downloaded the
latest version of these apps, so the code has changed slightly, but
not so much that you can't figure it out.

Regards,

Douglas