RE: cant connect to mssql

Well this list is designated to questions about PHP on Windows platforms so
I would say that this is the right list.

As for the conection problem, I would check the security seiitings in MS
SQL Server. If the server is set to allow domain authentication you have
to use mssql.secure_connection = On in php.ini or change to configuration
to allow server logins.

- Frank