Problems with COM Outlook Win XP Office 2003

Hi,

If you need any more information of me, please let me know!

	PHP 5.11
	Apache 2.0.55
	Office 2003 Service Pack 2
	Windows XP with all the service packs

I am basically trying to learn PHP and COM, mainly using it to pull data
from outlook.

When I try example code of the internet using PHP/Com/Word it works
perfectly.

When I try the same with Outlook it keeps trying to load the page and then
just times out. If I extend the timeout it still does not make any
difference, just takes longer before it gives up.

The line of code in question it is waiting to load is:

	$outlook = new COM("Outlook.Application") or die('My Computer Needs
Help!');

As soon as the page is selected there is a beep and then it keeps trying to
load- then times out.

I have checked Event Viewer and it says:

	Rejected Safe Mode action : Microsoft Office Outlook.
	Event ID 2001

There is also a DCOM error:

	The server {0006F03A-0000-0000-C000-000000000046} did not register
with DCOM within the required timeout.

I really hope you can help me with this. I am more than happy to give you
loads more information if you require it. I have tried to search for more
information about all of this to no avail.

Thanks,

Zack