fwrite()

Dear Users, thanks for those that helped me last time! I got it working.

At the moment I'm stuck with the fwrite() function. If I use the $_POST to
get the data out of a textbox into a var, and write it to a txt file I get
the following problem. The very first encounter it makes with a "\n" it
stops the string. Thus I do not get more than one paragraph into my txt
file. What should I do to bypass this?

Thanks