Re: Re: Calling MSSQL Stored Procedure

Since you are using php_mssql.dll, you should use php_odbtp.dll instead of
php_odbtp_mssql.dll to prevent namespace conflicts. The ADODb driver name
is 'odbtp', and the database connection should be performed similar to the
following:

    $db = NewADOConnection('odbtp');

    // Connect to database via ODBTP server
    $odbtp_server = '127.0.0.1';
    $odbc_conn = 'DRIVER={SQL Server};SERVER=mysqlserver;'
               . 'UID=myuid;PWD=mypwd;DATABASE=mydb; ';
    if( !$db->PConnect( $odbtp_server, $odbc_conn ) ) {
        print $DB->ErrorMsg();
        die;
    }