RE: FrontPage or something else?

Hi there, Yes, I personally would shun FP. What you could do is to design
all your page in it and then dump your PHP into it. But on the other had it
is not advisable.

What I do with my designs is having a single index.php file and I push all
my data, forms, text, db quarries etc into that single page that the user
quarries.

I use and only use Zend Studio. It is made for PHP and I will not be able to
do with out it. An alternative to consider is PHP Designer
http://www.mpsoftware.dk/phpdesigner.php

At the end of the day it will have to be hard coding on both sides (HTML and
PHP) to get exactly what you want. There is not really another way to go
about things.

All the best, keep us posted as to what you decided on.