Re: Re: Calling MSSQL Stored Procedure

Robert Twitty wrote:

Hi Alf

The ODBTP client works on all platforms.  It includes a Win32 PHP
extension (php_odbtp.dll). If you install it, you may find that it
will produce better reslts than the packaged mssql extesnion under
Windows.  The reason is because the PHP win32 mssql extension was built
with DB-Library, which Microsoft stop supporting after SQL Server 6.5.
I am attempting the above and I copied the php_odbtp_mssql.dll into c:\php\ext and altered the php.ini but now I need to know what do I set the $driver= in my php script to. It is currently set to $driver=mssql and I cannot find an ODBTP alternative & when I restart Apache, Apache keeps telling me it cannot find php_odbtp_mssql.dll. Even when I restart the server.

--

Regards,
Alf Stockton		www.stockton.co.za

I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a
week sometimes to make it up.
		-- Mark Twain, "The Innocents Abroad"

My email disclaimer is available at www.stockton.co.za/disclaimer.html