Re: Re: Calling MSSQL Stored Procedure

Hi Alf

The ODBTP client works on all platforms.  It includes a Win32 PHP
extension (php_odbtp.dll). If you install it, you may find that it
will produce better reslts than the packaged mssql extesnion under
Windows.  The reason is because the PHP win32 mssql extension was built
with DB-Library, which Microsoft stop supporting after SQL Server 6.5.

Try setting $ActualDate to an ISO date string: "YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS" Note,
use 24hr time values.  I tested it with the mssql driver, and it works.

-- bob