Re: php and Windows 2003 Server

ntwdblib.dll is used by php_mssql.dll (the MSSQL Extension) and should be
located in \windows\system32. It will only be there if you have installed
the MSSQL Server or at least the client tools for MSSQL Server.

You can copy the file from another box, but you will not be able to
configure options, rotocols or aliases without the client tools
installed.

- Frank

> I am installing it the old fashioned way, manually setting it up.
>
> When I attempt to run a php script I get the following error:
>
> "The application has failed to start because ntwdblib.dll was not
found.
> Re-installing teh application may fix this problem."
>
> However, looking at another php install that I have, I am unable to
track
> down where the path is to locate these dlls, found in my
c:\php\dllsfolder.