From: ""Jacob Waller"" <litenjacob@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Newsgroups: php.windows
To: <php-windows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2005 6:11 PM
Subject: Run a program

Hi!
I'd like to be able to run a program from a php-script. I've tried running
the following command, and it works when I run it from the Run-dialog:
D:\Cygwin\bin\bash.exe --login -i script.sh arg1 arg2
(the shell script runs another program (fontforge) which too runs a script)

However, when I try to run the same command from a php-script nothing
happens. Or rather, bash starts, but it doesn't do what it does when i run
the same command from the Run-dialog. I'm not even sure if I'm using the
right php-command and syntax. Could you please tell me how to do?
I'm on Win XP Home if that matters...
Thanks in advance! /Jacob