php and Windows 2003 Server

I am installing it the old fashioned way, manually setting it up.

When I attempt to run a php script I get the following error:

"The application has failed to start because ntwdblib.dll was not found.
Re-installing teh application may fix this problem."

However, looking at another php install that I have, I am unable to track
down where the path is to locate these dlls, found in my c:\php\dlls\
folder.

Any ideas?

Thanks