Newcomer

Hi All

As a newcomer to the list and PHP, I was wondering:
I have been programming for 8 years now, in C and mostly in Delphi / Pascal.
I am used to the C constraint and syntax, which it appears that PHP follows.

1) Are there any good tutorials, that will take a programmer (like myself) and
expose them to the PHP specifics? So far I have come across PHP tutorials
but for novices who don't know programming.

2) I have developed many ISAPI apps using Delphi, which are web based apps
How secure is your code when a .php file is called via a web browser? Can
visitors see your code or is it all hidden for them and they just see the HTML
results?

Thanks in advance

Barry

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.308 / Virus Database: 266.10.3 - Release Date: 4/25/2005