Re: Re: Problem 1 of 2 - Sessions not working

Yes, sir.  I even changed permissions on e:\PHP to everyone and made inheritable, i.e., I removed all permissions, then reinstated full control to everyone, inheritable by child objects.  I'm not as conversant with permissions and such as I perhaps should be, but as near as I can tell, anyone can do anything with/to e:/php and all directories & files below it.

That brings to mind a question:  should I change the session folder to a location within the web structure, e.g., f:\inetpub\wwwroot\sessiondata?  Or does that really matter?  This business has me questioning everything I thought I knew about permissions <sigh />.

Or is there a better configuration for save_handler than file?  I'm open to try just about anything but standing on my head and whistling 'Dixie' <chortle />.