Re: Re: Problem 1 of 2 - Sessions not working

session.save_handler = file
session.save_path = e:\PHP\sessiondata    ; argument passed to save_handler

is there adequate permissions on e:\PHP\sessiondata?  (simple test, set it
to everyone full, and see if it helps)

--
Louis Solomon
www.SteelBytes.com

"Lists" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Sorry, I overlooked adding that <sigh />.

This is the last configuration that I tried.

[Session]
session.save_handler = file
session.save_path = e:\PHP\sessiondata    ; argument passed to save_handler
session.use_cookies = 1
; session.use_only_cookies = 0
session.name = PHPSESSID
session.auto_start = 0
session.cookie_lifetime = 1200
session.cookie_path = /
session.cookie_domain =
session.serialize_handler = php
session.gc_probability = 1
session.gc_divisor     = 100
session.gc_maxlifetime = 1440
session.bug_compat_42 = 1
session.bug_compat_warn = 1
session.referer_check =
session.entropy_length = 0
session.entropy_file =
;session.entropy_length = 16
;session.entropy_file = /dev/urandom
session.cache_limiter = nocache
session.cache_expire = 180
session.use_trans_sid = 0
url_rewriter.tags = "a=href,area=href,frame=src,input=src,form=,fieldset="

Must admit that some of the settings here are foreign to me . . . I've just
been adjusting by rote at the suggestion(s) of folk who are better steeped
in session parameters.  Still on a learning curve . . . which suddenly got
very steep <sigh />.