RE: Unlink and UNC names

> Hi,
>
> Has anyone managed to get unlink to work with UNC names under windows?
> Can't seem to get it to work with PHP4 at all.
>
> Thanks,

I haven't tried it myself, but remember that you tend to run into some
lovely permissions issues if you're running the script via a web server. And
even if you're executing a script from the command line, I'd check to ensure
that the user you're running the script as has -explicit- full control on
that share (in both the sharing and security sections) and try it again.

-M