Re: Looking for new php hosting service

--- Jim MacDiarmid <jim.macdiarmid@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm looking for a decent
> plan that I can host a PostNuke site with pnPHPbb2
> and a classified ads
> package  I purchased recently.

I would recommend the host I use, Netrillium.com, they
have plans starting at 52$ per annum and give you the
freedom to do pretty much whatever you want, within
reason, with your hosted space, like unlimited:
Mysql db's
email and ftp accounts and mailing lists,
subdomains,
free script installation (if you don't feel like doing
it yourself),
and one of the best things is that the do offsite file
backups of their servers, something I have taken for
granted but have heard horror stories.

There site is http://www.netrillium.com

Have fun in your search,

David