Reparse / reread php.ini

How can I force PHP to reread the php.ini configuration file under IIS 6?

I'm on Windows Server 2003, using the ISAPI extension (version 4.3.7)

I've tried turning off ISAPI caching, restarting the web site, restarting
the World Wide Web Publishing Service, and the IIS Admin Service to no
avail. I'd hate to have to restart the entire system just to change one
small directive.

Thanks,
Peter