RE: [php-list] Looking for new php hosting service

I absolutely loooooooooooove Zentrifugal.

I use Zentrifugal to host a database-driven site.  Their hosting service
costs only $99 per year, but is relatively feature-rich and reliable.
Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP.... you get the picture.

I've recommended them to so many of my friends & family members (who are
nearly all hosting with them now), that Zentrifugal should just hire me as
their evangelist.

Their customer support is "enlightened".  They not only answer the question
that you asked, but anticipate other related questions that might crop up;
and answer them too!

The URL is: www.zentrifugal.com

Cornelius