[Fwd: Re: php.ini - cookies]

Please send messages to the newsgroup... not to my personal mailbox.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: php.ini - cookies
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 16:56:53 -0000
From: Christian Tischler <christian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jason.barnett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Thanks for that.

I have tried your suggestions but no succes.

I asume it's a server issue.

I have the same wesite on a webserver of my ISP and it's works fine
there.

Christian.

"Jason Barnett" <jason.barnett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Christian Tischler wrote:
>
> This is a browser (*ahem* IE *ahem*) issue until proven otherwise...
> ;)

OK... so you tried the browser tips that I suggested and it didn't work.
 The next steps are:

Check out this man page to create a raw cookie (for test purposes):
http://php.net/manual/en/function.setcookie.php

When you verify that you indeed can create cookies from PHP to the
browser the next check is the reference page for Sessions:
http://php.net/manual/en/ref.session.php#session.configuration

The above link will take you straight to the php.ini directives for
sessions.  In particular you will want to check out
session.use_only_cookies and session.cookie_* entries.