Missing MySQL DLLs in Windows PHP 5.0.3 - not in pecl either!

The instructions state that php_mysql.dll is included in either the pecl extension package, or the installer itself (not sure, it wasn't clear).
After installing this dll is no where to be found... neither is libmySQL.dll as the docs say it is.
All I see is php_pdo_mysql.dll, i tried using this by enabling in ext folder, but no dice.
Any idea what's going on with these missing dlls.

BTW, I made sure everything else was set (path, ext path, php.ini ext path, extension enabled in php.ini, etc)