RE: CHMOD function issue.

I just want to make sure of something...

What OS is the machine this is happening on? This is the PHP-Windows list
and CHMOD really doesn't work on Windows - it's a Unix command.

But if you're having problems on a unix system, check to see if there is a
umask value set that would be causing this.

-M