Re: Changing loaction of php.ini file

FYI - respond to the list not to me personally. The list will respond faster than I will and can often provide extra insight. Plus it sometimes irritates me (not this time though ;)

I know Microsoft has made most of us forget about the command line, but the *nix tradition for it is great and shows through in PHP. Just use the -h flag to get command line help, i.e.

cd\path\to\your\phpdir

php-cgi -h

That will give all of the help info for using PHP on the command line. You can figure it out from there ;)