Re: Changing loaction of php.ini file

PHP has several ways it looks for php.ini

Environment variables
Folder for Web Server
Folder for PHP executable
Command line parameters

If you want to be able to start up PHP with different configuration files then passing the location of PHP.ini via command line parameters is probably the best way to go. You could set this all in separate batch files if you're really lazy.

Rafael soares | agênciam wrote:
Hello.

I have PHP installed and working well on IIS 5.1.

But I’ve installed a CMS that configures its own php.ini file, saving a
backup of mine, name php.backup.ini.

There isn’t a way to change the location of one of them? It’s so boring to
change the name of each file every time I’ll work on a different server…

tks

Rafael | AgênciaM

Fone: +55 11 4616-1394