Re: Question......

I'm not a VC programmer so I won't promise this works, but you could try building PHP from source into your project. I do know that different SAPI's can be written and PHP can be embedded within another application. Try checking out _sapi_module_struct in the source.

Raul Ionescu wrote:

   I wonder if it's possible to access php functions from inside dlls from
   Visual Basic or Visual C?
   Any ideas?

--------------------------------------------------------------- Castiga un telefon cu Personalitate! Exclusiv pentru femei, exclusiv pe ele.ro!