Re: Running php as scripting language

You can either associate all .php files (or some other extension) with
php.exe (php5) or cli\php.exe (php4).. I would probably write a batch file
to run the cli executable with some parameters to get the right php.ini and
so on.. My biggest problem was to get the HTML to the browser (I wanted to
be able to doubleclick a .php file and get the results shown in explorer)..
I think I succeded somehow though..

--
// DvDmanDT
MSN: dvdmandt¤hotmail.com