Re: PHP-GTK plugin ?

Sure, will you write it then? J/K, but the point with PHP scripts is atm
that they are serverside and therefore doesn't require any installation for
the client.. Not sure if GTK could be done as a browser plugin.. Might be
possible, but might as well not be.. It would mean that people would have to
download PHP and GTK though.. And then we have those bytecodes.. While there
are already bytecodes in PHP, that you can save with for example bcompiler,
there are no official support, and I don't think there are plans for it
neither.. In fact, the idea has been brought up and voted down.. So, maybe
we should all just stick to java or flash when it comes to those things?

--
// DvDmanDT
MSN: dvdmandt¤hotmail.com

Why not write an php-gtk plugin for browser which can interpret an php gtk
application byte code like applets in java ?  I don't think there is already
a similar project whereas it will be very usefull.

Regards,

William CANDILLON

************************ ADSL ILLIMITE TISCALI + TELEPHONE GRATUIT
Surfez 40 fois plus vite pour 30EUR/mois seulement !  Et téléphonez partout
en France gratuitement,
vers les postes fixes (hors numéros spéciaux). Tarifs très avantageux vers
les mobiles et l'international !
Pour profiter de cette offre exceptionnelle, cliquez ici :
http://register.tiscali.fr/adsl  (voir conditions sur le site)