Re: User Level Access Control Priviledges

On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 18:14:53 -0400, trystano@xxxxxxx <trystano@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Can I actually look behind the scenes to see how LiveUser actually implements this? Also, if I were to use LiveUser, would I be able to bolt it onto my online Application?

Yes, that's that PEAR packages are for. They're re-usable components.

You can look at the code it uses and the DB it uses, of course.

http://pear.limbourg.com/
http://pear.php.net/package/LiveUser

--
DB_DataObject_FormBuilder - The database at your fingertips
http://pear.php.net/package/DB_DataObject_FormBuilder

paperCrane --Justin Patrin--