Re: php5 and phpMyAdmin

Schalk Neethling wrote:

Does anyone have any pointers or resources in getting phpMyAdmin working with php5?

Check the project website. I'm sure they're aware that PHP5 changed in some ways and they're working to fix the source - or do you simply have a problem connecting to a mysql daemon? In that case, I'd check the online manual and the newsgroup archives for "libmysql" and "php_mysql.dll".

My apologies, I quit using phpmyadmin before php5.0.0 came out