php5 and phpMyAdmin

Does anyone have any pointers or resources in getting phpMyAdmin working with php5?

--
Kind Regards
Schalk Neethling

This message contains information that is considered to be sensitive or confidential and may not be forwarded or disclosed to any other party without the permission of the sender. If you received this message in error, please notify me immediately so that I can correct and delete the original email. Thank you.