PHP + ODBC + Ingres_II

Hi,

Does anyone uses PHP to access an Ingres Database ?
I created php_ingres.dll from ingres_ii module but when I enable it and run
php.exe it crashes and give an error about a trashed file (symbol.tbl)
I tried to use Ingres ODBC from Computer Associates but it crashes too. I
just have sucess when using ODBC Driver from Openlinksw.com but have to pay
for it and I hope that I find a free ODBC driver that works with Ingres and
PHP.
I work with Windows XP, Ingres 2.6 and PHP-4.3.7.

Heeeeeeelp me please.

Thanks once more,
Mauro