Re: Oooer, namesake! - Was Oracle 10g on W2K

Hey Mikey!

I hope you have luck completing that Oracle project. Maybe your clients
should pick something more concise, more stable, smaller an not bloated, and
definitely faster, like MySQL.

Cheers.

--
Running 'ojtibi' on '127.0.0.1' (BATCH_OPTIMISTIC mode).