Re: PHP 5.0.0 Released!

Just Windows XP Pro, I was running 4.3.7 beautifuly without failure, then
5.0.0 comes along an throws a spanner into the works. I have exactly the
same issue - php.exe just site there using a process and doesnt actually do
anything...

If you have any luck with this, let me know how you resolved it.

"Brian" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Anyone get this to work on Windows 2003 Server yet?  I've tried and can't
> get it to function.  4.3.7 works fine
>
> files placed in c:\php5\
> php.ini.recommended renamed to php.ini and left in c:\php5 folder (to not
> conflict with existing 4.3.7 that is operating fine
> edited for c:\php5\ext for extensions path
> Enabled mssql/mysql extensions
> c:\php5\php.exe -i works great
> IIS set to allow c:\php5\php.exe (and all unknown cgi as well)
> .php mapped to use "c:\php5\php.exe" -c c:\php5
> Simple test.php that does a PHPInfo just hangs, Task Manager shows php.exe
> is running but never displays anything to the browser.  IUSR_servername
has
> read/list access to c:\php5, application pool launches php.exe as
> IUSR_servername
>

> "Andi Gutmans" <andi@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > The PHP development team is proud to announce the official release of
PHP