Re: accessing files from mapped drive from another server

"M.Staiger" <mstaiger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Meanwhile I got the hint, that the IIS does not accept mounted drive
> letters. The path to the other machine (\\server\path1..) must be used
> instead. I didn't test it so far.

Of course IIS does accept mapped drive letters. When you map your drives you
have to check the option "Verbindung bei Anmeldung wiederherstellen"
(Something like "restore the mapping on session start").

Below is a php script which have been tested on a mapped drive (x:):

<?php

// get the size of a file

$filename = "x:\\12.php";

echo readfile($filename);