Re: accessing files from mapped drive from another server

Actually it is a security issue, too. You have to be an authetified user
(and not this anonymous one: IUSR_<machine_name>) to have access to any
remote directory.
Just uncheck the option "anonymous login" within you IIS admin for your php
script (and enter you username and password when asked).