Re: Using PHP on Server 2003...

Hi B.A.T.

On 06 April 2004 at 08:53:07 +0200  (which was 07:53 where I live) Svensson,
B.A.T. (HKG) wrote

> You have made sure that the ms sql extension is available in the php ini
> file, as well made sure that the ms sql dll is in the same directory as
> php.exe?

If possible don't use the mssql extension but use the ODBC one. To my
knowledge it has not changed since MSSQL 6.5 and is unreliable. You can run
into problems if you run a query and then do a header location.

--
  David                   |    David  Elliott    |   Software Engineer    |