From: Jason Boomer
To: php-windows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: 2004-04-06 03:36
Subject:  Using PHP on Server 2003...

I'm trying to setup PHP to run on Windows 2003 running IIS 6 and SQL
Server 2000 SP2.  I'm able to setup PHP itself with no problem; the
"phpinfo.php" page opens fine.  The problem I have is when I try to setup
either "phpwebsite" or "phpbb".  For some reason I continue to get a
"Database not found" error.  I've verified everything with the database
itself and it works fine.  I'm able to run a test query against the database
with the user I setup and I've also had a DB Admin friend of mine verify
that the database is setup correctly and it is.  We even tried MySQL, and an
Access DB but all 3 always return the same error when trying to configure
either "phpwebsite", or "phpbb".

Has anybody else run into this?  Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks
a lot!