RE: Using PHP on Server 2003...

>Ok, I rebuilt a fresh server with the same config as my original
post.  This time I put a copy of the php_mssql.dll in the C:\PHP
directory right along side the php.exe.  But when I try to register
the dll I get "DLLRegisterServer entry point not found".

NOTE: The only changes I've made to the C:\Windows\php.ini at this
point is to un-comment out the php_mssql.dll extension, and set the
"extension_dir" to C:\php, if that helps at all...

I know there has to be something really simple that I'm missing but I
cannot figure it out.  Thanks again for any help.