Re: Apache running...now what?

jota wrote:

I believe I have already done everything to install PHP, and Apache starts
up fine for me (Apache 1.3.29).

But, it seems that Apache still doesn't know what to do with the PHP files.

have you tried to d/l packages like SWAMP, FOX-SERV, which are just a couple of the numerous stuff that people have setup to install the (W)AMP onto a windows box...

they can coexist on a machine with a previous apache setup. just dont start either apaches as an automatic service.

see what the diff is in the config files.

http://swamp.sourceforge.net

http://www.foxserv.net