Re: Angry, up all night newbie (re: apache config)

umm  ... try looking in the docs ... not hard to find

http://www.php.net/manual/en/install.apache2.php

extract the windows binary package

to load it as a module.  put something like this in your httpd.conf file:
; For PHP 4 do something like this:
LoadModule php4_module "c:/php/sapi/php4apache2.dll"
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php

don't forget to move php4ts.dll to the same folder as php4apache2.dll and
put your php.ini in your windows folder.  Also, make sure the user that the
apache service is running under has rights to wherever you stuck you php
files.