Re: Angry, up all night newbie (re: apache config)

I am using latest php with apache 2 on windows

In apache2's httpd conf file i have added following text
change the directory paths according to your installation paths.
*I have installed php from zip file not from windows installer.

LoadModule php4_module c:/Dev/Php/sapi/php4apache.dll
AddType application/x-httpd-php php

Alias /php/ "C:/Dev/Projects/PHP/"
<Directory "C:/Dev/Projects/PHP/">
    Options Indexes MultiViews
    AllowOverride None
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
</Directory>

If you type http://localhost/php/ in web browser it will take you to
c:/dev/projects/php/ folder
(assuming apache is running at port 80 on local machine)

It worked for me.

-Sheri.