From: Ricardo Oliveira [mailto:rjoliveira@sapo.pt]
Sent: Monday, February 09, 2004 4:30 PM
To: php-windows@lists.php.net
Subject:  php apache and multiple users

Hi all,
    Can anyone tell me where I can find information about how to configure
apache for windows with multiple users, each one with its own root
directory. I want to allow the users to use php but I don't want the can see
or even change the code from each other.

Thank's
Ricardo

 <http://www.incredimail.com/redir.asp?ad_id=322&lang=22>   IncrediMail - O
mundo do correio eletrônico finalmente desenvolveu-se -
<http://www.incredimail.com/redir.asp?ad_id=322&lang=22> Clique aqui