php apache and multiple users

Hi all,
    Can anyone tell me where I can find information about how to configure apache for windows with multiple users, each one with its own root directory. I want to allow the users to use php but I don't want the can see or even change the code from each other.

Thank's
Ricardo
  IncrediMail - O mundo do correio eletrônico finalmente desenvolveu-se - Clique aqui