Re: imitating browser

Donatas wrote:

Has anyone ever tried to imitate a browser with PHP or seen code snippets that could help?
Scenario would be (everything via PHP):
-login to the page sending username and password and all other necessary fields via POST
-now that the script is "logged in (session started)" we my use a search form to search anything we need by sending POST queries to ex. search page (search doesn't work if you are not logged in)
-save those pages (trivial part)

I am pretty sure that has to be possible with sockets and things alike.
Any help is appreciated!

/Donatas

See http://pear.php.net/package/HTTP_Client

--