From: Donatas
To: php-windows@lists.php.net
Sent: 2004-02-02 11:47
Subject:  imitating browser

Has anyone ever tried to imitate a browser with PHP or seen code
snippets that could help?
Scenario would be (everything via PHP):
-login to the page sending username and password and all other necessary

fields via POST
-now that the script is "logged in (session started)" we my use a search

form to search anything we need by sending POST queries to ex. search
page (search doesn't work if you are not logged in)
-save those pages (trivial part)

I am pretty sure that has to be possible with sockets and things alike.
Any help is appreciated!

/Donatas