Re: RE: imitating browser

Svensson, B.A.T. (HKG),Hello!

	I agree with what Svensson said.I can give you some details.
You MUST know how to REMEMBER your link state and information
for a browser.It's related with cookie,that's to say,Set-Cookie & Cookie
field of HTTP header.such as:
	Set-Cookie: PHPSESSID=akjadflkwjeoidfalkjlk34kjadfl;path=/
All that you can do is to access the wegpage you need by this PHPSESSID.

	Addtionally,since via POST method,you can send POST command.its details
are listed in RFC1945(HTTP/1.0) and RFC2068(HTTP/1.1).

	If you have some software that can capture the data package during the
communication between a server and a client,that'll be better for you to
understand it.

======= 2004-02-02 21:21:18 =======