Running multiple versions of php on IIS

We have a new piece of software to roll out in the next week.  The software
is built on PHP 4.3.4, but the webservers that we intend to use are also
running other websites which are only tested on PHP 4.0.4 or 4.1.2 or
something.  Obviously ideally, we would like to upgrade the webservers to
4.3.4 but we can't afford to risk breaking the other sites.  I figured we
would be able to install a second copy of PHP and use that for the latest
site.  However, I want it using its own php.ini and IIS doesn't seem to like
me passing in the path to the php.ini using the -c option.  Has anyone
managed to solve this problem, or do I have to share a common php.ini
between the different versions of php?

Thanks in advance,

David Rainsford
Software Engineer

Australian Council for Educational Research
19 Prospect Hill Road, Camberwell VIC 3124

t: 03 9277 5662
f: 03 9277 5500
e: rainsford@acer.edu.au
w: www.acer.edu.au <www.acer.edu.au>