Re: Running multiple versions of php on IIS

In order to ue multiple version of PHP on IIS I would think you need to use
the CGI version of php, and in that case you can have php.ini in the same
directory as the binaries.
You should also be able to have at least 1 version installed with the
ISAPI module.

- Frank