Re: [Help on getting BLOB from MySQL in PHP]

well :) that wasnt a blob file .... as far as i can recall

it was just unicode data entered into a blob field and then retrieved
to be displayed on a browser

results have been the same with iis and apache :S

working with images .... is possible playing around with php,
fetching them from a blob field ..... im afraid i've never tried

tell me what are you trying and whats actually going wrong ....
explicitly ....

i might be able to help you out

good luck

toby